The final presentation for team ZEF II is planned on July 5th and below you can see the the timetable:
- 09:30 – 09:45: Final scrum
- 10:00 – 14:00: Thorough clean up of the workspace and google drive
- 14:00 – 16:00: Preparation of the room
- 16:00 – 16:30: Presentation by Jan (we will prep the presentation)
- 16:30 – 17:30: People can walk by and check out what you’ve built/done. There will be posters and there will be tables on which you can place prototypes etc.
- 17:30 – 18:00: Clean up room
- 18:00 – ………: Continue drinks & pizza?
Frequentely asked questions:
- Do I have to prepare a presentation?
No you don’t have to prepare a presentation, there will be one central presentation. For the rest there will be a poster.
- What is confidential and how do I deal with it?
We will discuss that during the final scrum on thursday july 5th.
- Will there be an activity afterwards?
It depends on how many people stick around and are interested in that.